Our Scheduling Policies
• For safety reasons, grippy socks are required for our reformer classes. Socks can be purchased at the reception of our studio.
• Please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled class time. If you are not in the studio 5 minutes before the class time, your reformer may be given to someone on the waiting list.
• We enforce an 12-hour cancellation policy. Please cancel your classes online and not by calling. Click here to read more about our cancellation policy.
• If you are on a waiting list and a spot opens up 24 hours before class, you will automatically be added to that class and a text message will be sent for confirmation.
• Please click here to read more about our waiting list policy.
Waiting list for Full Classes
• We highly recommend putting yourself on the waiting list when a class is full.
• If someone cancels you will automatically be added to the class. Log into your Beverly Hills Studios App and click “My schedule” to check your status. We will also send you a sms to confirm your spot.
• All classes have a 12-hour cancellation notice, so if you’re added to a class from the waiting list at the last minute, be aware the 12-hour cancellation still applies.
What if I need to cancel my class ?
• No problem ! We have a 12-hour cancellation policy. This means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time with no penalty.
• Cancelled classes cannot be switched within the 12-hour window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day, and if a spot is available, it’s yours !